The concept of transfer pricing is defined as the prices at which companies sell goods, services and intangible assets to related parties.
It is important for multinational and local companies that are part of a Group to be aware that inter-company transactions are under increased scrutiny by governments around the world seeking to maintain or increase their tax bases. Moreover, such companies should understand the requirements for compliance and risks arising from non-compliance, as well as the fact that transfer pricing can impact shareholder wealth, given that it influences how taxable income is distributed among countries with various tax rates.
Partnership with Finconta offers additional stability and a reduction of internal time for transfer pricing problem, thus facilitating a complex process that, without assistance from professionals, could become difficult and time consuming.
We provide expert advice in the following areas:
- Analysis and review of intra-group transactions in which the company is involved in order to identify key risk areas of transfer pricing
- Analysis and review of existing documentation at group level and preparing the transfer pricing file in accordance with local laws
- Conducting studies of comparability for all transactions types with affiliated companies;
- Developing and implementing transfer pricing policies
- Assistance in planning and / or restructuring of current intra-group transactions
Providing assistance in the tax inspections conducted by tax authorities (including providing assistance in preparing the necessary documentation to support taxpayer’s position before the authorities).
Our team consists of experts certified by the Romanian Chamber of Fiscal Consultants that can assist the multinational and local companies that are part of a Group to perform intra-group transactions regarding transfer pricing risks management, by providing high quality services. Competencies are continuously developed through participation to local and international trainings and conferences.
PKF Finconta can assists you in developing a positive relationship with tax authorities by setting an appropriate transfer pricing structures, reducing the risk of tax adjustment.
Florentina Susnea - Managing Partner
Nilanjan Nag - Transfer Pricing Manager